Kalbarri Accommodation Terms and Conditions
KALBARRI ACCOMMODATION SERVICE (KAS)
62 Grey Street, Kalbarri WA 6536
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as these conditions determine the basis on which all bookings with KAS are accepted.
KAS: Kalbarri Accommodation service acting as agents on behalf of the owner of the property.
Owner: is the person/s who owns the said property.
Guest: is the person/s that booked the property and includes any person whom he/she has invited into the property.
Property: Relates to the house/villa/unit as “property” on the Check-In Form.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
A minimum deposit of $230.00 is required within 48 hrs of making booking request to confirm the booking. If the booking is made 30 days or less before check in date, the full rate is required to effect confirmation.
KAS represents the owner of the property and advise that in the event that the property is sold or no longer available for holiday rental, your booking may not be honoured. Should this occur, we will make every effort to find alternative accommodation otherwise all accommodation monies paid will be refunded in full. We do make every endeavour to ensure your booking is secure and find you alternative accommodation if this occurs however there are situations that occur from time to time that are beyond our control.
Full and final payment of the holiday booking is required a minimum of 30 days prior to the check in date of the holiday. If the outstanding balance has not been received by the due date, then KAS reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice and the guest will forfeit the deposit and booking fee.
KAS will confirm any pending bookings where the full deposit amount of $200.00 plus a, non-refundable $30.00 booking fee has been received within 48 hours of the booking. Please choose your booking carefully as deposits are not transferable. The balance of your accommodation fee must be paid one month prior to your arrival.
BAD BOOKS REGISTER
Kalbarri Accommodation Service participates in the Bad Books register. By accepting this booking and our Terms and Conditions you hereby agree that if you or any occupant covered by this booking, including any guests, breach our Terms and Conditions then your Name, Phone Number and Email address along with details of the breach/breaches may be disclosed to the property landlord and/or other agents participating in the Bad Books register. Kalbarri Accommodation Service reserves the right to cancel a booking where a guest is registered in Bad Books.
A Credit Card Usage - Authorisation Form is required to be completed for all bookings to act as a security bond. Any monies owed on unpaid accommodation, excess cleaning, damages or any items found missing will be deducted from the credit card noted. If credit card details cannot be provided than a refundable security bond of $500.00 cash must be paid. The security bond will be refunded in full after the house has been cleaned and checked, providing there are no damages, excess cleaning &/or missing items, usually within 14 working days after guests vacate. A breach of any of the Terms & Conditions may result in a forfeiture of the bond. An administration fee of $30.00 may be charged if a bond claim is required to be processed. Please advise any friends who may be accompanying you.
All cancellations are to be received in writing either by mail, fax or email and will only be refunded when the premises are fully relet for the same period and at the same time. All cancellations will be subject to a $33.00 cancellation/handling fee. The Booking Fee of $30.00 is also not refundable. No refunds will be made for early departures or refusal to stay at a booked property. KAS will not be held responsible should the accommodation not meet the expected style or expectation required
Can be made by the following methods:
1. Cheque or money order made payable to:
Ray White Kalbarri, PO Box 474, KALBARRI WA 6536
A fee of $35 for dishonoured cheques will be made payable.
2. Direct to our bank:
Name of Account: Ray White Kalbarri Trust Account
Bank: Commonwealth Bank - Geraldton
BSB: 066 512
Account: 1054 5059
Ref: Surname and holiday property name if it fits
3. Credit Card – Online payment via the website (www.kalbarriaccommodation.com.au), from here you can pay the required deposit or balance amount.
Please use your unique booking code: YBI- . - . - . . . . as a reference.
PLEASE NOTE: a surcharge of 1.833% will apply for all credit card payments.
KAS office hours are 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 12.00pm Saturday. These times are extended in the school holidays. Keys will be available for collection after 2.00pm on the first day of your booking from the KAS office located at 62 Grey Street .
GUEST REGISTRATION FORM
On arrival guests will be required to complete a “Guest Registration” form providing driver’s licence/ photo ID details and credit card details to register and pick up the keys to the property. If you intend to arrive after hours, please email or fax your form to our office prior to your arrival.
ONE Set of keys only will be made available upon arrival. Keys are to be returned to the KAS office by 10.00am on the day of your departure. You may be charged an extra days rent should the keys not be handed in on time. If you arrive outside our office hours you will be texted a code to allow you access to the security box located at the front door of the Ray White Kalbarri office, 62 Grey Street. Inside will be an envelope, with your name on it, the keys and map to your holiday accommodation.
CHECK IN TIME
Unless arranged in advance with KAS, Check-In Time is 2PM. If you are checking in during office hours, please come into the office to collect the key. If you arrive outside our office hours you will be texted a code to allow you access to the security box located at the front door of our Ray White Kalbarri office. Inside will be an envelope, with your name on it, the keys and map to your holiday accommodation.
Check-Out Time is 10AM. Late departure without prior approval may result in a partial forfeiture of the security bond. If departing during office hours please bring the keys into our office, otherwise please leave them in the red key box located on the wall next to the Ray White Kalbarri office door.
Dogs and other pets are not allowed under any circumstances in most properties, unless approved by KAS and/or the property owner in writing on our website, an additional refundable pet bond of $200.00 may be requested if credit card details have not been authorised.
Pets, in approved pet friendly properties, must be kept outside at all times, in accordance with Health Authority Regulations.
WHAT TO BRING
All properties are fully self contained; however please note that these houses/villas/units are NOT serviced. In some properties you will need to provide your own linen, check your property on our website to see if linen is included. You will also need to supply any items that are used on a daily basis such as food, rubbish bags, dishwashing liquid, soap, shampoo, toilet paper and any other toiletries or cleaning products.
Kalbarri has 2 supermarkets where these items can be purchased if required. They are open seven days per week from 6.30 am to 6.00pm. Please note that these supermarkets have a no plastic policy, therefore you will need to bring your own shopping bags or purchase them from the supermarket.
LINEN & TOWELS
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED the accommodation rate includes the supply of all linen. Check your property on our website to see if linen is included. Linen includes pillows, blankets or doonas, bed sheets, bath towels & bath mats, and tea towels. Beach towels are not included. Please note that NONE of our Holiday Accommodation is serviced. If you property is a NO linen property, you can hire linen from KAS, please contact our office for pricing & availability.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
For the safety & comfort of both tourist and local residents, the Shire of Northampton has implemented Licenses for all Holiday Homes. Each license indicates the number of people, vehicles, boats and trailers allowed at each property. The number of guests occupying the property for the holiday must not exceed the number specified in our advertising. If for any reason there is a change to the number of guests occupying the property, then KAS must be informed immediately. Maximum guests are the total of adults, children and infants over 3 years old combined. Infants need to be included within the number of children at the time of the booking. Guests are not permitted to host parties or functions of any kind while staying at the holiday home.
We do not allow any school leavers or groups of people under 21 years of age to occupy any of our holiday homes, as we do not have the policies, procedures and resources in place to accommodate them. If any school leavers or groups under 21 years of age are found to be occupying any of our holiday accommodation they will be asked to leave the property immediately and no refund will be given for any unused portion of their booking.
1. If on arrival by a guest, the premises are unclean, or it comes to the attention of the guest that the premises have been damaged, the guest is asked to promptly notify and allow KAS, KAS’s agents, contractors or employees to access the property for the purposes of inspection and if necessary cleaning and/or repairing the damage.
2. KAS and the owner of the property are not responsible for, and guest herby release them from any liability in respect of, any injury, damage, loss, cost, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond KAS or the owner’s control.
3. No responsibility is taken for the guests’ personal property left on the premises. Doors and windows at the property should be secured at ALL times. It is recommended that guest take out comprehensive personal property insurance. Postage costs will be payable by the guest if they require KAS to post their items to them.
4. All the properties are for short term residential purposes only. Functions, parties and extra guests are strictly not allowed and PENALTIES APPLY. Any type of LOUD function, party or get-together will incur a MINIMUM non-negotiable function fee of $500.00 and immediate eviction will occur without refund of any unused stay. In addition KAS will be entitled to claim the Security deposit where any cleaning is required or damage results to the premises. Guests are expected to be considerate to neighbouring properties and not give cause for complaints due to excessive noise or unsociable behaviour. If KAS receives a complaint from the neighbouring properties during your stay you may be asked to leave the premises immediately and no refund will be given for any unused portion of your booking.
5. Guests are expected to look after and take all reasonable care of the property and all the furnishings and equipment included in the property and to observe the “No Smoking Inside” requirement for the duration of your stay. Any faults, breakages, damages or lost keys must be reported to KAS as soon as possible and paid for immediately. This means the guests must wash and put away crockery, glassware and cooking utensils, remove foodstuffs from the refrigerator and freezer, properly dispose of rubbish in the bins provided and any excess rubbish to be taken from the property, sweep up excess dirt and sand on the floors. It is PROHIBITED to dispose of fish offal and waste in the gardens, rockeries or leave beside the rubbish bin. Please wrap left over bait and fish offal in a secure air tight plastic bag and place inside the rubbish bin provided. In the event that cleaning of the house exceeds the cleaning time allowance, the guest will be charged for the cost of the excess cleaning (at the current rates charged by the cleaners) and this amount will be deducted from the Security Bond.
6. KAS has endeavoured to maintain the accuracy of the content within the website, however from time to time; aspects of the content may be out of date. Certain information is provided by other parties including property owners, for that we accept absolutely no responsibility for its accuracy however we would appreciate you bringing any discrepancies to our attention.
If you wish to hire linen, a portable cot or high chair, please contact our office for pricing & availability.
Guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive holiday & travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances
No refunds will be made for early departures or refusal to stay at a booked property. Where the guest chooses to cut short their stay on the booking, a refund, credit or transfer is not available for any unused portion of the booking. Our Agency will not be held responsible should the accommodation not meet the expected style or expectations required.
ONE Wheelie bin is provided at each holiday home. Rubbish collection is picked up on weekdays in the morning. Please refer to information located on the refrigerator for rubbish collection day for your accommodation. It is the guest’s responsibility to make sure the bins are out on the street on these days to facilitate collection. The local shire will not remove any rubbish other than the bin, any rubbish left next to the bin or anywhere else on the property is to be disposed of by the guest or an extra cleaning charge will be incurred.
PRIVACY ACT 1988 COLLECTION NOTICE
Personal information collected by the Agent through the management of the Holiday Accommodation including, but not limited to the Inventory Report is necessary to manage the short stay tenancy. The personal information collected by the Agent in this Booking and during the period of your stay is collected for the purpose of being used in managing the Booking of the Premises and the Customer hereby consents to that collection and use. The information collected in the Booking and during the period of the stay of the Customer may be disclosed by the Agent to other parties as permitted by the Privacy Act 1988 including to the existing Owner, subsequent owners, courts of law, other agents and operators of Holiday Home Accommodation. If the tenant wishes to contact the Agent or access the personal information the Agent may hold regarding the Customer, the Customer may do so by contacting KAS. The customer may also request that the information be corrected if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. If the information referred to in this collection is not provided, the agent may not be able to provide Holiday Accommodation.
Kalbarri Accommodation Service has been serving Kalbarri and her visitors for over 20 years. With over 90 holiday rental properties, we can offer you the Best Priced & Largest Range of self contained holiday houses & units in Kalbarri.
We have something for everyone!
From BUDGET to DELUXE
We can cater for Fishing Mates, Couples, Families even the family dog!