1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ: shared by all villas
- Laundry: Communal laundry for all Villas.
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: 1 bay park only for each Villa.
- Stand-alone Heater
- Swimming Pool
- Views: some river views from balcony
This lovely 2 storey villa is fully self contained. Sleeps 4 with 1 Queensize bed and 2 Single Beds upstairs. Downstairs is the bathroom, kitchen and lounge area that looks over the lovely gardens. Sparkling Pool is shared between 8 units. All Separately Owned.
BOOK7 NIGHTS & PAY for ONLY 6
**Subject to availability**
This 2 storey, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom fully self contained villa is alovely place to enjoy and relax on your holiday. The main bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom has 2 single beds.
Both bedrooms are located upstairs with their own air conditioners.The main bedroom has its own private small balcony that has river glimpses.The bathroom, kitchen, laundry and lounge/dining are all downstairs.
The unitisfully self contained and the kitchenhas everything needed. There is aShare BBQ in the garden area, a lovely below ground swimming pool and agazebo with tables and chairs.
Parking is located at the rear of the property for 1 car only. The Murchison River is only a very short stroll away as well as themain shopping area,Tavern and Hotel. THIS UNIT has STAIRS (no baby gates)
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require, or, the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen & towels ARE provided at this property. BYO POOL TOWELS>
3. Strictly NO pet property.
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGAin town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shop, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park, bird park and open air movies and much more.