1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony: ver small upstairs
- Bath Tub: small
- Bedrooms: x 2
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: 1 small Car Bay only per Unit..
- Pets Welcome: Smal Dogs on request and OUTSIDE ONLY
- Views: from small balcony upstairs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard: very small area ( lawn)
Lorraine's Place is the middle unit in a quiet complex of 5, situated across from the Murchison River & next door to IGA. Some river glimpses can be achieved from the upstairs balcony. This unit is comfortable with all the basics you need for good holiday.
BOOK 7 NIGHTS & PAY for ONLY 6
**Subject to availability**
2 bedroom, 1 bathroom 2 story townhouse with views from the small side balcony. Both bedrooms are downstairs 1 x Double bed, 2 x Bunk beds + kitchen/living area - lounge room upstairs on mezzanine level. Box air con, reverse cycle, in downstairs area & ceiling fans throughout. TV & DVD player in lounge room. CD player downstairs. Microwave, fridge/freezer & oven/stove in fully equipped kitchen. Washing machine, iron & ironing board. BBQ in small, fully enclosed courtyard with small area of lawn. Middle unit in group of 5, on main street, with river across the road, next door to IGA. Small balcony upstairs off large lounge room with river glimpses. Small Dogs considered, please contact us for approval on pets.
** STRICTLY ONE PARKING BAY PER UNIT**
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require, or, the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen & towels ARE provided at this property.
3. Pet Friendly, but STRICTLY no pets inside. $50 fee applies. (Max 1 small dog)
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA in town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shop, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park, bird park and open air movies and much more.