4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bedrooms: 3
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine
This older style family home is ideal for a large group or two small families. It is equipped to sleep up to 9 people. In a quiet street not far from the river with a large grassed backyard and patio area, perfect for kids to play in. Boasts two driveways so plenty of room for a boat.
BOOK 6 or 7 NIGHTS & PAY for ONLY 5
**Subject to availability**
3 bedroom, 1 bathroom older style beach house (1 x Queen bed, 1 x Tri-bunk bed, 1 x Bunk bed, 1 x Double bed) Reverse cycle air con in lounge room. Ceiling fans throughout, including all bedrooms. TV & DVD player in lounge. Microwave, fridge/freezer & stove/oven in kitchen, ovelrooking dining. Twin tub washing machine. BBQ & outdoor furniture under veranda. Fish cleaning table. Plenty of parking, 2 driveways - yard is not enclosed
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require, or, the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen & towels ARE NOT provided at this property. We do have a linen hire service for your convienance.
3. Strictly NO pet property.
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA or the Supermarket in town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, supermarket, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shop, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, 2nd hand shop, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park, bird park and open air movies and much more.