4 Parking Spaces
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bathroom: 2
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: 3
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Stand-alone Fan
- Television: 2
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
This comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house has everything you need for a cosy holiday. Enough room for the whole family, you can even bring the family pet & the boat. Plus don't forget your bathers.. The pool is divine.. Please Note a $50. Pet Fee does apply. PLEASE NOTE - BYO Linen & towels. All Bed-covers, pillows, Tea/towels & bath mats supplied.
BUY 5 NIGHTS & GET 2 NIGHTS FOR FREE
**Subject to availability**
3 bedroom 2 bathroom (ensuite to main bedroom) brick home (2 x Queen beds, 2 x Single beds). Split system air conditioning to living area. 2 x TVs, 1 with DVD player. Fridge/freezer, microwave, oven & stove in kitchen, overlooking dining & living area. Washing machine in laundry. Bath & shower combined in main bathroom. Gas BBQ & beer/bait fridge under patio. Fully enclosed yard with lots of grassed area. Below ground pool, perfect for the hot months! Single carport & plenty of room for a boat & cars.
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require, or, the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen & towels ARE NOT provided at this property. We do have a linen hire service for your convienance.
3. Pet Friendly, but STRICTLY no pets inside. $50 fee applies. (Max 2 dogs)
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA or the Supermarket in town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which is aleft point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, supermarket, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shop, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, 2nd hand shop, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park, bird park and open air movies and much more.