3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Bedrooms: x 3
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Linen: BYO Spare extra Blankets
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome: Outside only
- No Smoking Rooms
- Stairs: 2 small steps onto front porch
- Stand-alone Fan
- Multiple TVs: Second Smaller TV in Mainbedroom
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard
The Boat Shed is an ideal property for the Fishing enthusiasts, Plenty of room for boats and has a outside Filleting table. Every thing you need to relax. Also Pet friendly with enclosed natural yard. Located in quiet street and close to Golf & Bowling club. BYO Doggie Bed.
BOOK 7 NIGHTS & PAY for ONLY 6
**Subject to availability**
The Boat Shed is an ideal property for the Fishing enthusiasts, Plenty of room for boats and has a outdoor Filleting table. Large air conditioner in the lounge Area. 2 x Queen Beds, 3 x Single Beds. Main bedroom has a Q/size Bed with your own TV, second bedroom has a Q/size bed and third bedroom has 3 single beds. All bedrooms have had new flooring done recently. Laundry and bathroom are combined with new bathroom basin and bench and a Separate toilet. Open Kitchen, Dining,and Lounge. Microwave, Large screen TV, Washing Machine, Fridge with top Freezer. Large undercover Back Patio area with out door setting, Gas BBQ, Nice front Porch to relax on as well. Older style property but very comfortable. Fully enclosed natural backyard.
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require, or, the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen & towels ARE provided at this property.
3. Pet Friendly, but STRICTLY no pets inside.(Unless with prior arrangement) $50 fee applies. (Max 2 dogs) BYO Doggie Bed
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA in town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shop, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park, bird park and open air movies and much more.