4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard
A great family home, located on a quiet street not far from Blue Holes Beach & only a short stroll to town & all amenities. Plenty of room for the boat & extra vehicles, this home can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people.
BUY 5 NIGHTS & GET 2 NIGHTS FOR FREE
**Subject to availability**
3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house (2 x Queen beds, 2 x Bunk beds) Reverse cycle air con, ceiling fan, TV & DVD player in lounge room. Washing machine, bait fridge/freezer in laundry. Microwave, fridge/freezer, wall oven & stove top in kitchen, overlooking dining area. Reverse cycle air con & ceiling fan to main bedroom (bathroom is semi-ensuite to main bedroom, toilet separate) Bath & separate shower rose in bathroom. BBQ on spacious undercover back patio area. Fully enclosed backyard with drive through access, perfect for boats. Plenty of parking. Fish cleaning table/sink - BONUS!
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require, or, the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen IS provided at this property.
3. Towels ARE NOT provided at this property. We do have a linen hire service for your convienance.
4. Strictly NO pet property.
5. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
6. NONE of our properties are serviced.
7. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA or the Supermarket in town.
8. NO smoking inside our properties.
9. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, supermarket, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shop, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, 2nd hand shop, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park, bird park and open air movies and much more.