1 Parking Spaces
- Medical services
- Washing Machine
- Whale watching
- Towels Provided
This renovated duplex half is nice and tidy throughout. Has all the basics you need for a good family holiday. Sleeps a family of 4 comfortably. Got a bigger group? Check out CLAIRE'S PLACE which is next door.
BOOK 7 NIGHTS and PAY for ONLY 6
2 Night Minimum in Low Season
7 Night Minimum in High Season
**Subject to availability** Owner maintained - Lovely two bedroom, 1 bathroom (1 x Queen bed, 2 x Single beds) duplex, recently renovated. Reverse-cycle air con to living room, ceiling fans to bedrooms. Microwave, oven, stove and fridge/freezer to kitchen. Washing machine. BBQ and outdoor furniture in small, enclosed courtyard. TV, DVD player plus Ipod dock in living area. Short walk to river, shops, cafes, jetty and town.
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require or the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen and towels ARE provided at this property. Please bring your own beach towels.
3. Strictly NO pet property.
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA in town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges now with 2 sky walks and with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly huge pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shops, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park, and much more.