2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Beachfront: river front
- Bedrooms: x 2
- Crockery and Cutlery: Limited kitchen products
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Kitchen: small
- Microwave Oven
- Television: small
- Views: across the road
- Washing Machine: twin tub washing machine only.
- Waterfront: river front
Reef & Sands Bungalows are budget units located in a wonderful riverfront position and offer excellent value. Each unit has two bedrooms. The riverfront location means easy strolls to the shops, marina, Murchison River, pub, tavern, post office, bottle shop and lovely grassed foreshore area.
BOOK 7 NIGHTS & PAY for ONLY 5
**Subject to availability**
2 bedroom, 1 bathroom (combined with laundry) duplex. 1 x Queen bed in main room that over looks the river & 2 x Bunk beds in second room. Reverse cycle air con to living/kitchen/dining area. TV & DVD player. Microwave, fridge/freezer & stove/oven in kitchen which has a fairly good selection of utensils & crockery. Twin tub washing machine in laundry/ bathroom. Heater.Outdoor chairs & table with a BBQ in back yard over looking the lawns. These are Basic, Small & Budget units but neat, tidy & comfortable & in a great location with lovely river views. Each bed has a matteress protector, comforter & a pillow. BYO all LINEN,towels,bath mats & T/towels
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require, or, the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen & towels ARE NOT provided at this property. We do have a linen hire service for your convienance.
3. Strictly NO pet property.
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA in town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shop, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park, bird park and open air movies and much more.