2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: x 3
- Boat Parking: small boat only
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Linen: BYO spare extra blankets
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: limited x 2
- Pets Welcome: OUTSIDE ONLY
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard: small back patio area,no lawn, not all undercover.
This 3 bedroom unit is situated in a perfect position close to town, river, beach and can comfortably sleep 6 people. Outside pets welcome with an enclosed small patio area.
BOOK 7 NIGHTS & PAY for ONLY 6
**Subject to availability**
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick unit has 1 x Queen bed in main bedroom, 1 x Double bed in second room & 2 Single beds in the third room. Reverse cycle air con & ceiling fans in living /dining area + ceiling fans in all bedrooms. TV & DVD player in lounge room with new lounge to make your stay a comfy one. Microwave, fridge/freezer & oven/stove in well stocked kitchen. Small breakfast table in kitchen area and larger table in dining area. The Bathroom is a semi-ensuite to master bedroom with bath & separate shower. Auto washing machine in laundry area with seperate toilet. Gas BBQ & outdoor furniture on back patio. Rear small brick paved patio is fully enclosed, (not a lot of undercover area for pets).. Single carport, room for small boat (dinghy) Very Close to town, river & beach. This Unit is comfortable and will cater for all your holiday needs..NO parking on the front lawn please due to retic..
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require, or, the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen & towels ARE provided at this property.
3. Pet Friendly, but STRICTLY no pets inside. $50 fee applies. (Max 1 dog)
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces,ect are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA in town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours..
Kalbarri has 2 bakerys, butcher, IGA, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shop, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, banks and agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, fish and chips, sports oval, skate park, and open air theatre and more.