KALBARRI ACCOMMODATION SERVICE (KAS)
62 Grey Street, Kalbarri
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as these conditions determine the basis on which all bookings with KAS are accepted.
KAS: Kalbarri Accommodation service acting as agents on behalf of the owner of the property.
Owner: is the person/s who owns the said property.
Guest: is the person/s that booked the property and includes any person whom he/she has invited into the property.
Property: Relates to the house/villa/unit as “property” on the Check-In Form.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
A minimum deposit of $222.00 (inclusive of $22.00 non refundable booking fee) is required within 48 hrs of making a booking request to confirm the booking. If the booking is made 30 days or less before check in date, the full rate is required to effect confirmation.
KAS represent the owner of the property and advise that in the event that the property is sold or no longer available for holiday rental, your booking may not be honoured. Should this occur, we will make every effort to find alternative accommodation otherwise all accommodation monies paid will be refunded in full. We do make every endeavour to ensure your booking is secure and find you alternative accommodation if this occurs however there are situations that occur from time to time that are beyond our control.
Full and final payment of the holiday booking is required at least 30 days prior to the check in date of the holiday. If the outstanding balance has not been received by the due date, then KAS reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice and the guest will forfeit the deposit and booking fee.
KAS will confirm any tentative bookings where the full deposit amount of $200 plus a $22.00 non refundable booking fee has been received within 48 hours of the booking. Please choose your booking carefully as deposits are not transferable. The balance of your accommodation fee must be paid one month prior to your arrival.
A Credit Card Usage - Authorisation Form is required to be completed for all bookings to act as a security bond. Any monies owed on unpaid accommodation, excess cleaning, damages or any items found missing will be deducted from the credit card noted.
If credit card details cannot be provided than a refundable security bond of $500.00 cash must be paid. The security bond will be refunded in full after the house has been cleaned and checked, providing there are no damages, excess cleaning &/or missing items, usually within 14 working days after guests vacate.
A breach of any of the Terms & Conditions may result in a forfeiture of the bond. An administration fee of $22 may be charged if a bond claim is required to be processed. Please advise any friends who may be accompanying you.
All cancellations are to be received in writing either by mail, fax or email and will only be refunded when the premises are fully relet for the same period at the same time. All cancellations will be subject to a $33 cancellation/handling fee and there will be no refund of the $22.00 booking fee charged . No refunds will be made for early departures or refusal to stay at a booked property. KAS will not be held responsible should the accommodation not meet the expected style or expectation required
Payment can be made by credit/debit card via our website or by direct deposit to our bank account:
Name of Account: Ray White Kalbarri Trust Account
Bank: Commonwealth Bank - Geraldton
BSB: 066 512
Account: 1054 5059
Please note a fee of 1.83% will apply to all credit/debit card transactions.
KAS office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 3pm Saturday and Sundays. Keys will be available for collection after 2pm on the first day of your booking from the KAS office.
GUEST REGISTRATION FORM
On arrival guests will be required to complete a “Guest Registration” form providing driver’s licence/ photo ID details and credit card details to register and pick up the keys to the property. If you intend to arrive after hours, please notify the office.
ONE Set of keys only will be made available upon arrival.
Keys are to be returned to the KAS office by 10am on the day of your departure, unless prior arrangements have been made. You may be charged an extra days rent should the keys not be handed in on time.
CHECK IN TIME
Unless arranged in advance with KAS, Check-In Time is 2PM. If you are checking in during office hours, please come into the office to collect the key. If you arrive outside of office hours, please call our office prior to your arrival to make alternative arrangements for the key to be picked up after hours.
Check-Out Time is 10AM. Late departure without prior approval may result in a partial forfeiture of the security bond. If departing during office hours please bring the keys into our office, otherwise please leave them in the Key box on the wall next to the office door.
Dogs and other pets are not allowed under any circumstances in most properties, unless approved by KAS and/or the property owner in writing on our website, an additional refundable pet bond of $200.00 may be requested if credit card details have not been authorised.
Pets must be kept outside at all times, in accordance with Health Authority Regulations.
WHAT TO BRING
All properties are fully self contained; however please note that these houses/villas/units are not serviced, In some properties you will need to provide your own linen (Check on the internet) Consumable items that are used on a daily basis such as food, rubbish bags, dish washing liquid, soap, shampoo, toilet paper and any other toiletries or cleaning products are NOT provided.
Kalbarri has 2 supermarkets where these items can be purchased if required. They are open seven days per week from 6.30 am to 6.00pm. Please note that these supermarkets have a no plastic policy, therefore you will need to bring your own shopping bags or purchase them from the supermarket.
LINEN & TOWELS
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED the accommodation rate includes the supply of all linen. This includes pillows, blankets or doonas, bed sheets, bath towels & bath mats, and tea towels. Beach towels are not included. Please note that none of our Holiday Accommodation is serviced.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
For the safety & comfort of both tourist and local residents, the Shire of Northampton has implemented Licenses for all Holiday Homes. Each license indicates the number of people, vehicles, boats and trailer allowed at each property. The number of guests occupying the property for the holiday must not exceed the number specified in our advertising. If for any reason there is a change to the number of guests occupying the property, then KAS must be informed immediately. Maximum guests are the total of adults, children and infants over 3 years old combined. Infants need to be included within the number of children at the time of the booking.
Guests are not permitted to host parties or functions of any kind while staying at the holiday home.
We do not allow any school leavers or groups of people under 21 years of age to occupy any of our holiday homes, as we do not have the policies, procedures and resources in place to accommodate them. If any school leavers or groups under 21 years of age are found to be occupying any of our holiday accommodation they will be asked to leave the property immediately and no refund will be given for any unused portion of their booking.
1. If on arrival by a guest, the premises are unclean, or it comes to the attention of the guest that the premises have been damaged, the guest is asked to promptly notify and allow KAS, KAS’s agents, contractors or employees to access the property for the purposes of inspection and if necessary cleaning and/or repairing the damage.
2. KAS and the owner of the property are not responsible for, and guest herby release them from any liability in respect of, any injury, damage, loss, cost, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond KAS or the owner’s control.
3. No responsibility is taken for the guests’ personal property left on the premises. Doors and windows at the property should be secured at ALL times. It is recommended that guest take out comprehensive personal property insurance. A fee of $22 plus postage costs will be payable if KAS staff are required to collect/ return items left by guests.
4. All the properties are for short term residential purposes only. Functions, parties and extra guests are strictly not allowed and PENALTIES APPLY. Any type of LOUD function, party or get-together will incur a MINIMUM non-negotiable function fee of $500 and immediate eviction will occur without refund of any unused stay. In addition KAS will be entitled to claim the Security deposit where any cleaning is required or damage results to the premises.
Guests are expected to be considerate to neighbouring properties and not give cause for complaints due to excessive noise or unsociable behaviour. If KAS receives a complaint from the neighbouring properties during your stay you may be asked to leave the premises immediately and no refund will be given for any unused portion of your booking.
5. Guests are expected to look after and take all reasonable care of the property and all the furnishings and equipment included in the property and to observe the “No Smoking Inside” requirement for the duration of your stay. Any faults, breakages, damages or lost keys must be reported to KAS as soon as possible and paid for immediately. This means the guests must wash and put away crockery, glassware and cooking utensils, remove foodstuffs from the refrigerator and freezer, properly dispose of rubbish in the bins provided and any excess rubbish to be taken from the property, sweep up excess dirt and sand on the floors. It is PROHIBITED to dispose of fish offal and waste in the gardens, rockeries or leave beside the rubbish bin. Please wrap left over bait and fish offal in a secure air tight plastic bag and place inside the rubbish bin provided. In the event that cleaning of the house exceeds the cleaning time allowance, the guest will be charged for the cost of the excess cleaning (at the current rates charged by the cleaners) and this amount will be deducted from the Security Bond.
6. KAS has endeavoured to maintain the accuracy of the content within the website, however from time to time; aspects of the content may be out of date. Certain information is provided by other parties including property owners, for that we accept absolutely no responsibility for its accuracy however we would appreciate you bringing any discrepancies to our attention
PORTA COT HIRE / HIGH CHAIR HIRE
If you wish to hire a portable cot or high chair please contact our office for pricing & availability.
CANCELLATIONS, EARLY DEPARTURES & INSURANCE
All cancellations are to be received in writing either by mail, fax or email and will only be refunded when the premises are fully relet for the same period at the same time. All cancellations will be subject to a $33 cancellation/handling fee. No refunds will be made for early departures or refusal to stay at a booked property. KAS will not be held responsible should the accommodation not meet the expected style or expectation required
Guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive holiday & travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances
No refunds will be made for early departures or refusal to stay at a booked property. Where the guest chooses to cut short their stay on the booking, a refund, credit or transfer is not available for any unused portion of the booking. Our Agency will not be held responsible should the accommodation not meet the expected style or expectations required.
ONE Wheelie bin is provided at each holiday home.
Rubbish collection days are in the mornings of Mondays, Tuesday,Wednesdays or Fridays every week (please refer to information located on the refrigerator for rubbish collection day for your accommodation). It is the guest’s responsibility to make sure the bins are out on the street on these days to facilitate collection. The local shire will not remove any rubbish other than the bin, any rubbish left next to the bin or anywhere else on the property is to be disposed of by the guest or an extra cleaning charge will be incurred.
PRIVACY ACT 1988 COLLECTION NOTICE
Personal information collected by the Agent through the management of the Holiday Accommodation including, but not limited to the Inventory Report is necessary to manage the short stay tenancy.
The personal information collected by the Agent in this Booking and during the period of your stay is collected for the purpose of being used in managing the Booking of the Premises and the Customer hereby consents to that collection and use.
The information collected in the Booking and during the period of the stay of the Customer may be disclosed by the Agent to other parties as permitted by the Privacy Act 1988 including to the existing Owner, subsequent owners, courts of law, other agents and operators of Holiday Home Accommodation.
If the tenant wishes to contact the Agent or access the personal information the Agent may hold regarding the Customer, the Customer may do so by contacting KAS. The customer may also request that the information be corrected if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
If the information referred to in this collection is not provided, the agent may not be able to provide Holiday Accommodation.
Property Owners: We have a high demand for holiday homes in Kalbarri and are currently taking on more listings. Increase your income by making your Kalbarri property available for holiday rental within this high ranking site. If you would like to learn more about renting your holiday home through Kalbarri Accommodation, contact our team.